Current Job Opportunities:
Senior Compliance Auditor
Duffy Compliance Services (DCS) serves companies and organizations in the Mid-Atlantic area through security assessments and analysis. Our mission is to help organizations discover security concerns and the necessary response for their system’s unique environment.
We run our business and serve our clients based on the following core values:
- Reduce our client’s workload whenever possible
- Integrity and ethics
- Take ownership of our projects / solution
- Maintain accountability throughout our engagements
- An easy-going attitude
We are looking for Senior Compliance Auditors for our growing business. They must work well independently within teams. We encourage our staff to take ownership for their projects, and they are empowered to see opportunities and recommend solutions. They must be ethical and dedicated to being on time and on task.
The projects are mostly turn-around projects and are typically renewed annually. These are early roles and have opportunity for growth.
- Must be familiar with NIST SP 800 Security Controls such as in FISMA, CUI, or HIPAA
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience in network and information security
- Must have solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Must be dedicated to providing deliverables on time
- Must have an aptitude to provide deliverables on time
- Some experience with network security and packet analysis
Must occasionally be on-site and therefore required to have a valid driver’s license
Not required, but ISACA CISA, SANS GSNA, or SANS GCCC a plus
Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s degree or working towards one in a related field (Computer Security)
Hire Type and Rate:
This role is flexible up to full-time work. Currently, this is 1099 contracting work with the opportunity for full-time, W2 employment.
We bill our clients and pay our staff based firm-fixed pricing. Pay is negotiable based on experience and hours.
Location is mainly centered around the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. metro areas, with some clients located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Delaware.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Duffy Compliance Services, LLC is also a drug-free workplace.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.