Duffy Compliance Services (DCS) serves companies and organizations in the Mid-Atlantic area through security assessments and analysis. Our mission is to help organizations discover security concerns and the necessary response for their system’s unique environment.
We run our business and serve our clients based on the following core values:
- Reduce our client’s workload whenever possible
- Integrity and ethics
- Take ownership of our projects / solution
- Maintain accountability throughout our engagements
- An easy-going attitude
About the position:
Duffy Compliance Services is hiring consultants as Virtual Chief Compliance Officers (vCCOs) to assist our clients in compliance and cybersecurity. vCCOs work closely with the client’s IT team to oversee their compliance program, be a resource of current compliance requirements, manage policy and procedures documentation, oversee risk and vulnerability assessments, and help client meet all compliance requirements.
Because this is a high-level customer facing position, the vCCO must feel comfortable interfacing with clients, have great communication skills, be able to think strategically, be proactive.
Our clients tell us that one of the things they appreciate about us is our responsiveness. That translates into frequent communication, great response time, and always thinking about the client’s needs, especially moving forward.
- CCP (Certified CMMC Professional)
Previous experience required:
- ZWriting policies and procedures
- ZPerforming audits
- ZInterfacing with clients
Previous experience desired:
- Sales in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Customer Service
You’ll know this position is for you if…
- ZYou enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the work is different just about every day
- ZYou can keep several balls going in the air at one time
- ZYou are jazzed by solving clients’ problems and being that go-to hero/heroine
- ZYou can walk into a room (literal or virtual) and be comfortable talking to people you’ve never met
- ZYou have a good people sense, meaning you can read body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, and more
- $Consult with clients, including performing a gap analysis and determining security framework and missing cybersecurity components
- $Create a system security plan
- $Lead regular status calls with clients and their IT/MSP team
- $Follow up with tasks generated in status calls
- $Project management and coordination with MSP/IT dept
- $Ensure projects are on schedule and on budget
- $Vendor evaluation – determine and recommend products and feature sets
- $Write or edit cybersecurity policies and procedures
- $Document security architecture
The good stuff….
- We like to have fun. Yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy the personalities of the people on our team. We make jokes, we invite ideas and innovation, and we understand the importance of a life outside the job.
- You’ll have a ton autonomy and encouragement to bring ideas and opportunities to the table. We don’t micromanage – mostly because we don’t want to, and also because it doesn’t serve anyone to do so.
- While Duffy has been around since 2014, it’s a still a young company in terms of growth. You’ll have an opportunity to be part of that growth and make an impact on the ground floor.
You’ll be successful here if…
- You have a passion for helping clients.
- You can handle stress and tight deadlines on occasion.
- You are attentive to detail and brand quality.
- You are a confident communicator.
- You adapt really well to changes on-the-go.
Along with a resume of past, relevant experience and skills, please submit a cover letter and/or video explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the vCCO consultant position at Duffy Compliance Services.
Wow us! What is it you can do to get that interview slot with us? We are interested in how you believe you will fit in THIS job specifically.
Duffy Compliance Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Duffy Compliance Services, LLC is also a drug-free workplace.